Get a Library Card
- Anyone can get a library card, you need not live in Bonner Springs.
- You must present your ID with a current address or an ID and something that verifies your current address, such as a recently received piece of mail, checkbook or a lease.
- Patrons under 18 must have a parent or legal guardian with them to sign the library card application form.
- Library cards are non-transferable. Each eligible borrower must apply for, carry, and use his or her own library card.
- You can request to be notified by email when hold requests arrive or when items are overdue. Sign up at the Circulation Desk the next time you are in the library or call 913-441-2665.
Access Your Account Online
You can access your library account 24 hours a day by clicking button on the left-hand sidebar.
The Login is your Library Barcode Number and the Password is the four-digit number that you chose when you signed up for your card.
Once you are logged in, you can:
- See due dates for each item you have checked out.
- Renew checked-out items.
- Place hold requests.
- Change your password.
- See the status of your current hold requests.
- View your reading history.
If you have problems accessing your account or if you have forgotten your password, please call the Library at 913-441-2665 for assistance.
Renewing Library Materials
Materials may be renewed for two additional check-out periods (online, in-person or by phone by calling 913-441-BOOK) as long as the item is not on reserve for another patron. Interlibrary loan materials may be renewed with the consent of the lending library. Please call us to see if the materials may be renewed.